Pondus, a brand of the Transforce group, opts for the continuous improvement of its services, satisfying the needs and expectations of all of its clients, as well as other stakeholders. In order to achieve this principles, Pondus’ activity is based on a series of guidelines, supported by its initials.
- Potentiate a continuous improvement in the organisation and reducing business risks
- Optimize data that allows for an easier decision making process
- Not allow any non-compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Dynamically optimizing the available resources in a sustainable way
- Uniforming the services, easing the procedures
- Satisfying all clients, partners and other stakeholders.
To guarantee the accomplishment of this intentions, it’s imperative to have an efficient plan of the goals and actions that allow for their accomplishment, thus opting for the normalization of procedures and practices thought the implementation and maintenance of a Quality Management System in agreement with the NP EN ISO 9001:2015 Norm.